Skip to main content

La réflexion


I have always loved French so much, the culture, the language and the country itself has always interested me. I have loved this unit because it has given me the best of both worlds. I was able to learn French to the extent of being able to speak and write about myself, my plans, my hobbies etc and also learn about what has shaped French identity through Asterix. Whilst I already listen to a lot of French music, this unit has given me the confidence to watch French shows and movies and I will definitely be incorporating this into my life to solidify my learnings and continue to build on them. One thing that I have found very challenging is that when I write in French, I think of a sentence in English and attempt to translate it, I know this increases grammatical inaccuracy, so I hope to be able to think in French.

Comments